Lillian E. "Tib" Frye, 73 of Claysville, Pa. and formerly of West Finley Twp. died at 5:30 a.m. Monday, June 16, 2008 in her home following a brief battle with a cancer related illness. She was born June 22, 1934 in E. Finley Twp. Washington Co. Pa. a daughter of the late Raymond C. "Jason" and Evelyn L. Travis Dillie and has resided in the Claysville area since 2005. Mrs. Frye was a former member and elder at the Wind Gap Presbyterian Church in W. Finley Twp. and was a current member and former treasurer of the West Alexander United Methodist Church. She was a 1952 graduate of the former West Alexander (Pa.) High School and later graduated from the secretarial course at the former Penn Commercial Business College in Washington, Pa. Mrs. Frye was a member of the West Finley Friendship Club and the Rise and Shine Bowling League, and was a volunteer with Meals-on-Wheels and the Gift Shop at the Washington Hospital and enjoyed crocheting and sewing. She was last employed as a secretary by Columbia Gas Transmission at the Majorsville, W. Va. station for 16 years prior to retiring in 1996. On October 25, 1955 she married Cecil Eugene "Red" Frye, Sr. who died February 26, 1982. Surviving are two daughters, Judith, wife of Jeffrey Thomas of Lehigh Acres, Fl. and Melissa Kay, wife of Dale Leisure of West Alexander, Pa.; one son, Cecil E. "Bud" Frye, Jr., husband of Delores Frye of Prosperity, Pa.; one sister, Patricia Muth of Wheeling, W.Va.; one brother, Roger "Buck", husband of Valorie Dillie of Washington; six grandchildren, Carrie Frye Bush, Jeremiah Frye, Stacy Frye Beck, Meagan Hope Thomas, Nathaniel David Thomas and Ethan Leisure; 4 great grandchildren, Jacob and Justin Bush, Shane and Kaylee Beck. Deceased in addition to her parents and husband are a sister, Carol Ann Dillie who died in infancy; two brothers, Richard Lee Dillie who died in infancy and Raymond C. "Butch" Dillie, Jr.; one nephew, Jason Duane Dillie. The family suggests memorial contributions be made to the West Alexander U. M. Church, PO Box 302, West Alexander, Pa. 15376.